PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To my child 1, 7, on vision does not complain, but we nab...

Elena
29.08.2004, 14:26
The dear doctor! To my child 1, 7, on vision does not complain, but we are observed at the oculist about 1 month Diagnosis Horeoretinit both an eye, obscure etialogii. From a case history: 3. The Optic disk bledno-pink, contours precise. Arteries are moderately narrowed, veins a little rasshiriny. On a background zheltovato-a pink fat, it is more on pereferii, but also in a molecular zone (more right eye), raspologajutsja various velechiny pigmentirovannye ochazhki. To pereferii the sizes ochazhkov it is more than eyeground, raspologajutsja in the routine groups. There were suspicions on a congenital lues, but inspection has revealed nothing. 1, 4: Ochazhki do not grow, color have dark, are more similar on rodinki.
Me the question interests, iz-for what it could occur or happen? During pregnancy, on 4 5. Was ill or sick with a flu (not hardly), on 6 7. The hemoglobin has gone down up to 98 (have spent treatment), other complications nebylo (after sorts or labors it was treated for chlamydias, a herpes and a cytomegalovirus). Advise, that to us to do or make, except for how to wait while the child podrastyot, and it will be possible to check up vision more carefully
Thanks. Elena holder@mail. ru

Natalia
30.08.2004, 16:01
Address in scientific research institute it or him. Filatova, Odessa French bulv. 49 51 ph. 0482 603718, (gl. The doctor) the etiology Is probable toksoplazmoznaja.

Zhidkova T.V.
01.09.2004, 03:57
If you live in Moscow address in institute it or him. Gelmgoltsa.