PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 28 years. The left eye since a birth sees badly. About 13 years ago on the left eye...

Tatyana A.Sankt-Peterburg
31.08.2004, 09:21
To me of 28 years. The left eye since a birth sees badly. About 13 years ago on the left eye vision has sharply decreased (0, 025). And 5 years ago have found out a glaucoma. Doctors till now survey me, but to the exact diagnosis and do not send or have come, everyone put in doubt. As speak, that external attributes of a glaucoma are not present. But now the doctor which conducts me speaks, that it is necessary to perform operation that I did not use drops all life. And what to me to do or make? I to do or make operation am afraid. For now the diagnosis such:
The right eye - vision 0, 8; an astigmatism; an amblyopia
The left eye - vision 0, 025; astiglatizm; a myopia; an amblyopia; a glaucoma; a cataract.
The doctor speaks, that the glaucoma and a cataract can be congenital, and can be and is not present.
What to me to do or make? And where it would be possible to be surveyed also to learn or find out the diagnosis - is more exact? I work behind a computer, what drops to me it is possible to dig in or instill eyes?

Tatyana
31.08.2004, 17:08
To me of 28 years. The left eye since a birth sees badly. About 13 years ago on the left eye vision has sharply decreased (0, 025). And 5 years ago have found out a glaucoma. Doctors till now survey me, but to the exact diagnosis and do not send or have come, everyone put in doubt. As speak, that external attributes of a glaucoma are not present. But now the doctor which conducts me speaks, that it is necessary to perform operation that I did not use drops all life. And what to me to do or make? I to do or make operation am afraid. For now the diagnosis such: the Right eye - vision 0, 8; an astigmatism; an amblyopia the Left eye - vision 0, 025; astiglatizm; a myopia; an amblyopia; a glaucoma; a cataract. The doctor speaks, that the glaucoma and a cataract can be congenital, and can be and is not present. What to me to do or make? And where it would be possible to be surveyed also to learn or find out the diagnosis - more precisely? I work behind a computer, what drops to me it is possible to dig in or instill eyes?