PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have put diagnoz-a keratoconus of 4 degrees. Whether it is necessary to hurry up with operats...

Alla
29.08.2004, 09:12
To me have put diagnoz-a keratoconus of 4 degrees.
Whether it is necessary to hurry up with operation on transplantation of a donor cornea if one eye I see well in a contact lens? How soon probably to go blind?

Zhidkova T.V.
30.08.2004, 00:23
If at you a keratoconus on both eyes I advise to spend a keratoplasty on the worst eye, t. To. The keratoconus is inclined to advance. If at you the second eye is healthy, I recommend to not hurry up with operation.

Nikulishchina About. Century
31.08.2004, 15:50
Me have learned to read right after 4 h years. To 7 mi to years has dressed glasses or spots. Now to me 33 years. There were 2 operations on eyes - laser coagulation and a keratotomy. Already some years successfully I wear kont. Lenses. With - 8 diopters have tightened up to - 1, 5 diopters (for a long time all this was ej-to the god has forgotten already exact tsifir). And so what's the matter: at me to a daughter 4, 5 years. Have acquainted on the trouble with a computer. And animated cartoons interactive, bright, beautiful. Buttons to press to her awfully it was pleasant. The screen bright, toys D-ROM zavlekatelnye. Staraju certainly this business to limit on chasiku in day, and that not everyone. And very much bojazno. Suddenly such greater or big load will break to her eyes as well as to me in the childhood. And the child in tears. And these or it develop well all "obuchalki". Prompt: not so this all is dangerous?