PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Recently has noticed a small dark speck, it or him it is visible as though...

Marina
29.08.2004, 16:28
Good afternoon!
Recently has noticed a small dark speck, it or him it is visible as though lateral vision if to look netselenapravlenno, and it moves after a view, as though a point on a cornea. What is it? Prompt, please.

child
31.08.2004, 07:37
Too something similar also would be desirable to learn or find out what exactly from me this or thus such.

But only the point not one, and kak-as if on the image is adjusted a translucent or semidiaphanous wallpaper. It is similar on, when smotrishch in a microscope to any microorganisms of type of infusorians. On a non-uniform and dark background it or him you do not notice, and it is well appreciable when you blink eyes looking on light. And this veil is not necessary on a place. When peremeshchaeshch a view, she follows it or him and when it or him you will stop, still some time (0.3 sec) continues to move in an old direction, and then, is as though bent being transformed and makes a start from " edge or territory of the image " and reducing rate ostanavliaetsja and if view to fix or record starts to fall gradually downwards. And on each eye "pattern" differs.

In medetsine I not sharju but if to take an example from world around approximately too it will turn out if zdelat a thin aquarium, to fill in there waters and, as "pattern" to use an ooze (or what that weigh). By a shake-up of an aquarium (moving of a view) the ooze will make about same movement as at me in opinion of.

Sometimes it prevents to focus a view, and so vision at me normal.

To me now 23. It has begun about 5 years ago though in the childhood I too like noticed similar, but not so.