PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To my daughter 2, 9. She seems to me sees one gla is worse...

Alain
29.08.2004, 03:17
Hello the doctor!
To my daughter 2, 9. She seems to me sees one eye is worse. Is more often it or him blinks, rubs, blinks the eyes sometimes and speaks, that chto-has got in glazik. As to me to check up it or her, she in fact still small. And also whether vision at children up to 3 h years what ways except for glasses or spots are is corrected or adjusted? For the information I inform, that in my family at all vision excellent or different. And here at the husband, all badly see, all in glasses or spots and not small. It can cleanly genetically was passed nothing also will make? And also, inform please your opinion on influence of the TV on vision of the child. She likes to look animated cartoons, in total nearby 3 hours per day. Thankful in advance for the answer. To in total you kind!

Bocharova I.V.
30.08.2004, 03:49
Alain! It is better to you to address to the children's ophthalmologist (on a portal there is a heading the children's ophthalmologist, search)