PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me gde-that about three years ago on the left eye has formed...

Katya
29.08.2004, 02:28
Hello! At me gde-that about three years ago on the left eye it was formed "nitochka" - I shall explain, when I look on light, I "see" it or her, she moves to that party or side where I shall look or see, and today I have found out same, but already on other eye. That is, I now see 2 "nitochki" two eyes. I close one eye - I see, I close another - too, I open they be two. Not ridiculously! I Am going to to the oculist because I worry. Whether they can increase at a rate of? What is it in general such? If it is fair, they to me prevent to look already. I see them " in the foreground ".
Thanks!

Said
29.08.2004, 13:27
No trouble, it is fine heterogeneity in a vitreous. Be not fixed on it or this and you will cease to see them. It is at all.

Bocharova I.V.
29.08.2004, 20:59
Katya! That you videte floating opacities before glazami-is destructive changes in a vitreous of an eye, the reasons are various: a myopia, diseases of vascular system, etc.
It does not influence visual acuity, to be accented you began simply on it or this. Applied resorptional therapy in such cases as a rule is not effective, it is necessary to get used to such phenomenon (it is possible certainly poprobyvat to treat?! But whether it is necessary iz-behind one "nitochki"). At serious disturbances in a vitreous, a cat. Considerably reduce the vision, dangerous amotio or detachment of a retina
(But it as a rule after inflammatory diseases of eyes, vitreous hemorrhages, disturbances at a diabetes mellitis, etc.) is spent with some kinds of surgical operations.
I think to you it does not threaten.