PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my mum of 59 years. One and a half year ago it or she had an insult. The rights...

Lapinskaja N.M.
29.08.2004, 09:55
Hello! To my mum of 59 years. One and a half year ago it or she had an insult. The right party or side of the face has grown dumb, from it or this it is not visible, but she feels it. The right arm or hand too operates or works badly. For last year vision has sharply fallen. At survey vrachom-the ophthalmologist in a local out-patient department it was found out, that on an eyeground (in both eyes) there are cicatrixes. Vision - 01 / 02
Recently she cannot independently read and write any more - as almost nothing sees. In glasses or spots she is guided, but sees only large subjects. Whether it is possible to help or assist my mum if to not improve then to stop process of a loss of sight.
Thankful in advance,
Natalia Mihajlovna.
Pskov

P. S. If such help is possible or probable in medical establishments Sankt-of Petersburg or Moscow you could not specify their post addresses or Internet addresses.

Sachkova O.J.
29.08.2004, 20:29
Unfortunately, effective treatment of cicatrical forms makulodistrofii is not present, sometimes for maintenance run complex courses of conservative therapy, it can be made on a residence, more effective in Moscow or SPb is not present anything