PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In my wife have found out tick or mite Demodeks inside of blepharons. Now passes or takes place lecheniecher...

Ilnur
28.08.2004, 15:30
In my wife have found out tick or mite Demodeks inside of blepharons. Now passes or takes place lecheniecherez day: expression from blepharons, massage, smear with ointment. Any tablets does not accept. Promised to cure for 20 sessions. Whether tell or say, please, it is possible so to recover and as it is the tick or mite hypodermic, whether there will be he in an organism (under a skin)?
Recently to me did or made soskob since blepharons, but the tick or mite have not found out. And I in the mornings feel a swelling or turgescence of blepharons, mutno I see, I shall not wash yet. Whether it is necessary to me to be checked still and when? In advance thanks.

Zhidkova T.V.
29.08.2004, 16:07
To your wife have appointed or nominated correct treatment, probably, it will help or assist. The matter is that demodeks - the tick or mite who and in norm or rate lives in roots of eyelashes, but in a small amount. At depression of immunity there can come or step the strengthened duplication of the tick or mite and he becomes the reason of development of disease. To catch demodeksom it is impossible, therefore most likely, he does not threaten you.