PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To me of 30 years and with 14 it is put at me a myopia 5, 5 on each eye....

Irina
29.08.2004, 06:49
Good afternoon! To me of 30 years and with 14 it is put at me a myopia 5, 5 on each eye. Two years ago to me have diagnosed a myopia 2 j to a degree, have made laserotherapy, but it is not successful on a retina bubbles have gone or send, have registered medicines, now I go everyone half a year on check. Last time have told or said that probably repeated otsloenie, but it is impossible to do or make more laserotherapy and after full otsloenija - blindness. I tried to learn or find out, that it is possible to make how to be treated, but at us in Latvia similar opportunities are not present. I would like to learn or find out, what to me to do or make??? Whether correctly to me have diagnosed? Where in Moscow it is possible prokonsultirovatsja in occasion of my illness or disease, (t. To. I have read through that at - 5. Local otsloenija cannot be). irina@alco. lv

Sachkova O.J.
29.08.2004, 12:50
Local amotio or detachment of a retina can be at any degree of a myopia and even absolutely without a myopia. Whether correctly to you have diagnosed and what to do or make it is possible to define or determine only after careful survey. In Moscow you can consult in MNII it or him Gelmoltsa.