PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors! About 2 years back left zrachek eyes has strongly increased...

Anna
28.08.2004, 08:58
Dear doctors! About 2 years back left zrachek eyes has strongly increased, has appeared rez in opinion of and zamutnenie a view. Longly could not concentrate on the text. Has excluded the personal computer and books. Has on the sly ceased, but there was a headache in the field of the left angle of an eye and the left temporal share. Pains strong to sleep do not give - a saw spazmaliticheskie sr-VA / baralg, spazmalg, ketonal/the Pain ceases, but regularly arises once a week. Checked vision, pressure and everything, that is possible or probable. The oculist has not found out any izmeney. I see fine only 1 eye as through a thin film or Membranula. Has in the course of time got used. Zrachek to light does not react in general.
Did or Made nyxes in an eye antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory, dug in or instilled a narrowing agent of dynamics or changes is not present. Rare or infrequent time zrachek happens as earlier for two years of times 5 6 no more. Bright light I do not suffer or I bear, it is constant in glasses or spots. Did or made topography - it's OK. There has passed or there has taken place a course of massage a collar zone. Precisely define or determine can nobody. WHAT TO DO or MAKE??

Bocharova I.V.
28.08.2004, 19:29
In absentia I can not tell or say, it is necessary to look. Anna if you live in Moscow come to me on consultation.