PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. To me of 25 years. Today has casually found out in itself strange osoben...

Elena
25.08.2004, 09:13
Good afternoon. To me of 25 years. Today has casually found out in itself strange feature of behaviour of eyes: when I look, turning eyes to the left any dyscomfort I do not feel, and to the right to turn eyes difficultly, thus at the certain stage there is a bifurcation of the image and impossibility to focus vision. I began to consider or examine;survey myself in a mirror and have found out, that movement of eyes to the right occurs or happens freely only until while the right eye will not appear on distance of 3 5 mm from the edge or territory, and then the right eye sharply leaves downwards, thus left remains in normal position. Such movements are accompanied by a unpleasant strain myshshch the right eye. Tell or say please, at me this strabismus or what, whether it is necessary and whether it is possible for something to do or make with it or this? In general to me it does not stir or prevent, therefore did not notice earlier, I am simple at smotrenii to the right always I turn a head, instead of I move eyes. Thanks

Sachkova O.J.
26.08.2004, 07:18
Under your description it is possible to suspect a lesion of an allocating or a removing nerve. Urgent consultation of the oculist and the neuropathologist is necessary for you to not pass or miss probably serious disease