PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the Doctor! I work on a computer, in day of hours 4 5. In posledn...

Vadim
23.08.2004, 20:47
Hello the Doctor!
I work on a computer, in day of hours 4 5. Recently the right eye became slezitsjai constantly red as though inflamed and more I can not look at bright light, begins rez in opinion of and a dacryagogue. Why it also that to me to do or make. Job on a computer - my speciality which I can not leave. Doctors at us in district are not present, and to the center I can not go, while there is no opportunity. Help or assist please advice or council if it is necessary I can send you a photo of an eye, t. To. I have the digital camera. Thanks!

Sachkova O.J.
24.08.2004, 11:17
In the last vremja-it as for a long time? Begin with Garazona 4 times a day on 1 kap.

Vadim
25.08.2004, 06:33
Not so davno-where that nedelju-days 10, kak-as if that that stirs or prevents such sensation in an eye or as though looked at electric welding, happened such in the childhood. It is not terrible? All can taki it is necessary to address urgently to the doctor?

Sachkova O.J.
25.08.2004, 12:01
If Garazon for 2 days will not help or assist, address to the doctor internally.