PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me of 30 years. At me signs of a destruction of a vitreous were showed in 97 g...

Olga
24.08.2004, 07:46
To me of 30 years. At me signs of a destruction of a vitreous were showed in 97 years. I have become pregnant and with 5 go month there were slowly floating bright maculae which was visible lateral vision, and at attempt to look or see at it or him is direct - it quickly departured. Then they began to appear practically every day and the quantity or amount of dark points too has increased. After sorts or labors large maculae have disappeared, but there was a set fine - if to look at something light. On survey the oculist has not found anything dangerous. Then, later there is more than year, has increased both quantity or amount of dark floating maculae, and these or thus fine bright, chaotically moving which become appreciable on light surfaces. The campaign to the oculist again has not shown anything especial.
What could you advise? Whether there Is a sense to address to other expert? And in general, what is this bright points?

Sachkova O.J.
25.08.2004, 02:54
The destruction of a vitreous is at 90 % of people, with her it is quite possible to live easy.