PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Olga Jurevna, once again thanks also help or assist to understand, please. Gde-that...

Boris
19.08.2004, 12:21
Olga Jurevna, once again thanks also help or assist to understand, please. Gde-that two weeks ago, on my question on the reasons of doubling in opinion of after falling from a bicycle you have assumed, that the reason can be or retrobulbalrnaja a hematoma, or fractures of bones of an orbit. As from the moment of a trauma has passed or has taken place two months it like cannot be a hematoma any more. Tomografichesky the picture (in the eye hospital next to you) has not revealed fractures of bones of an orbit. So, like it is already neuropathological problem. And me it is not clear then why doubling is present only at the bottom half of image. And like the reason in a lung nedovorote the left eye. How the neuropathology can affect or influence it? (excuse, I strongly dislike neuropathologists)

Sachkova O.J.
21.08.2004, 01:40
Make ultrasonic research of muscles of an eye, their dysfunction (change of a tonus of muscles) is possible or probable, at traumas such happens. Such research can be made in Eye hospital or in institute it or him. Gelmgoltsa. It is even better to come on reception and to pass or take place full inspection, especially, if you a muscovite, in Eye hospital it can be made free of charge.

Boris
21.08.2004, 20:20
I passed or took place inspection in Eye hospital. Doctors who surveyed me, have come to conclusion, that it is necessary to me obbratitsja to the neuropathologist. To easier me as the nonprofessional in the field of medicine, not absolutely clearly as the brain can, instead of an eye to give doubling in the bottom part of a field at two open eyes and to not give in top or at any one open eye. On my representations if the problem was cleanly neuropathological the image would fork.

Boris
22.08.2004, 21:26
I passed or took place inspection in Eye hospital. Doctors who surveyed me, have come to conclusion, that it is necessary to me obbratitsja to the neuropathologist. To easier me as the nonprofessional in the field of medicine, not absolutely clearly as the brain can, instead of an eye to give doubling in the bottom part of a field at two open eyes and to not give in top or at any one open eye. On my representations if the problem was cleanly neuropathological the image would fork.

Sachkova O.J.
23.08.2004, 04:58
Probably, as a result of a trauma of a head the cerebral kernel or core of one of third cranial nerves, for example, a kernel or core of a block nerve which doubling innerviruet top slanting myshtsu-in that case can be at a view downwards is damaged or injured. Then, it is really neurologic problem.