PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. In me in opinion of have found out a fungus (the doctor has told or said, that in polikli...

Olja
20.08.2004, 22:07
Hello. In me in opinion of have found out a fungus (the doctor has told or said, that in an out-patient department there is no opportunity to find out, which fungus). I complain of mucous strings in opinion of (especially in the mornings), frequent sensation of "sand" in opinion of that normally I get enough sleep and I work for kopjuterom a little, it was and when in general behind it or him did not work. A question: whether it is necessary to find out, which fungus at me or treatment about identical? Whether ointment Demalan (at me to her mum uses, at it or her demodeks) will help or assist in this case? Thanks.

Bocharova I.V.
21.08.2004, 05:18
Olja, to you did or made laboratory inspection and have revealed a fungus?, why you have solved, what is it a fungus?, the reasons of your illness can be others.
" Mucous strings ", yet do not speak about a fungus.
If you live in Moscow, come to me on consultation, I work in the Out-patient department as 2 it. Semashko (paid), street Zhitnaja, d. 10. t. Registries 238 38 40/238 83 80 consultation according to the schedule of job without preliminary record
(Days off too I work). Bocharova Irina Vitalevna vrach-the ophthalmologist.