PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! A third year I do not learn or I find out myself in a mirror - an eye soversh...

Olga
19.08.2004, 14:51
Hello, the doctor! A third year I do not learn or I find out myself in a mirror - an eye at all mine. At me since 1996 of the patient shchitovidka. Was both a hypothyrosis, and a thyrotoxicosis, a saw and a thyroxine and Mercazolilum. An ophthalmopathy to me do not define or determine, and I that see the eyes and changes in them it is available! Sensation such, that them poddavlivaet upwards and outside. The Upper eyelid became almost without skladochki, on bottom bags. The picture varies, when kursoami I accept diuretic (veroshpiron). What to do or make? To me that up to the extremity or end of a life and to go? The Hormonal background the second year in norm or rate, but a gland very much greater or big (volume of each share> 20). The struma diffusive or diffuse, is not present sites, to delete to me it or him do not want. The output or exit is any in such situation?
Thanks.

Ryzhkov S.V.
20.08.2004, 09:35
Olga, the explanation " eyes not mine " is not absolutely clear to me. To answer your question it is in absentia impossible.

lara
20.08.2004, 22:43
bazedove glaza