PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! We had a difficult situation, in our settlement is not present eye...

nina
19.08.2004, 19:34
Zdrastvujte! We had a difficult situation, in our settlement there is no oculist therefore ask advice or council from you the matter is that at me the eye has inflamed, 6 days the edema does not descend or go, I do not know the reason, in an eye nothing got, and it is obvious not barley, tried or tasted ointments: tetratsiklinovuju and eritro there any, after ointments to become even worse but it vidat the allergy on ointment, dripped drops sofradeks any improvements, washed out tea, for morning of eyes an edema capitally has opened only by the evening. Advise what to do or make, what to hand over the analyses, only accessible analyses, t. To. unas medetsina on the verge of a fantasy. And in general that to me to do or make with an eye. In advance thanks.

Sachkova O.J.
20.08.2004, 19:45
Come to Moscow or the city nearest to you, seem to the oculist. Without survey nothing skazhu-can be done much harm wrong advice or council. Do not postpone, can receive more serious complications. My ph. in Moscow 759 26 61