PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me 4 months in opinion of so-called "front sights", I constantly see them he...

Natasha
18.08.2004, 23:09
At me 4 months in opinion of so-called "front sights", I constantly see them they to me very much stir or prevent, addressed to oculists, they did not see anything strange, but registered different vitamin drops, but they do not help or assist me, prompt, why it could occur or happen and in general when they will pass or take place, I was already exhausted! It has occured or happened after the general or common narcosis during operation on excision of the site on a uterus.

Ekaterina
19.08.2004, 11:17
Most likely it is changes on an eyeground, t. n " holes on a retina ", it is not so terrible, as is treated almost in any municipal hospital by the laser, but to treat it is necessary. And there will be they could both at impact, and at opreatsii, and at a sharp jump from a stool... So reasons the sea. Can pass or take place, but in rare or infrequent cases. So it is possible to descend or go or in 15 mountains. Hospital or in paid clinic (ph. 305 0723) with Moscow, I recommend to Saksonovoj E.O.