PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. I addressed on November, 5th about opacifications. Dear, Bocharova..

Sergey
12.08.2004, 11:51
Hello. I addressed on November, 5th about opacifications. Dear, Bocharova. Century Let's consider or examine an opportunity of emission to. - l. Substances (plasmas or pr.) from back departments of an eye in a vitreous. Considering that opacifications have appeared in one stage vsledstviii a visual load (I I remember this moment); further: a stretching of both eyes a miscellaneous; besides I know people not mope-eyed with similar opacifications. The problem or task - to exclude these "emissions" in the further. I ask, reflect in this direction.

Bocharova I.V.
13.08.2004, 08:45
Yes, this problem excites many, try or taste on the Internet still something in this occasion to find, then to me tell.
In the literature everywhere write, what one of the reasons vascular disturbances and how to struggle????
And in 16 years, both 20, and 30, etc. such there is, a vision of 100 %, and "strings", "points" float...... Both a retina in norm or rate and vessels of a retina in norm or rate???..