PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In it or this to year was at the oculist, disturb allocation from eyes since morning, it is a little gn...

Masha
07.08.2004, 17:26
In it or this to year was at the oculist, disturb allocation from eyes since morning, it is a little pus. Have taken smears on an infection. Have found out herpes. Has treated under the scheme or plan, drops in current of month. Then I did not have time to hand over repeatedly. Since morning disturb the same signs and eyes sometimes as dry. I am not in Russia, whether it is necessary to go on consultation (here it expensively costs or stands). Than it cherevato?

Light (oculist)
08.08.2004, 03:38
On consultation to descend or go it is necessary, t. To. Can develop gerpetichesky a keratitis (a lesion of a cornea), and it subsequently can is sharp uhudshit vision (the leucoma) can be formed So go, be surveyed and treated.

Masha
09.08.2004, 18:33
Nightmare what!! And in fact the herpes do not cure, I read. What first preconditions of it or this kreatita?

Dmitry
10.08.2004, 18:57
Specks before eyes.
The herpes, pochemu-are considered that banal not a serious infection (not at doctors). But this "banal" infection can turn back serious consequences. So do not regret money.

Light (oculist)
11.08.2004, 21:34
Photophobia, dacryagogue, reddening of an eye around of a cornea (on edge or territory of an iris), depression of sensitivity of a cornea (t. e. The eye does not hurt!!!), it can and jazvochka to be formed (then to treat in a hospital). Voobshchem the doctor should look or see you, on the equipment it is visible there is a lesion of a cornea or not, to make a smear and if necessary to appoint or nominate treatment. Do not panic ahead of time, I do not frighten you, and I call to be in earnest for the eyes.