PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to do or make laser correction up to sorts or labors of the child?...

Alexander
04.08.2004, 21:21
Whether it is possible to do or make laser correction up to sorts or labors of the child?

Bocharova I.V.
06.08.2004, 05:31
It is not desirable.

Oksana
07.08.2004, 09:51
I am am excited with the same question. Dear Bocharova I., and than this operation is undesirable up to sorts or labors? Results of correction during pregnancy and sorts or labors will change? Or business in something the friend? Please explain, in fact those who do or make operation not ochen-that extend about similar minuses: - (

The anonym
08.08.2004, 21:51
Can you to me prompt the answer to such question Recently has transferred or carried a pyelonephritis in this connection at me even on tablets nebylo monthly (at me sah Diabetum and W a syndrome polikistoz-h jaiichnikov + sklerokistoz?) the cycle will be restored or it is necessary to go to the doctor And whether I can zaberemenit if to me forecasts bad very much 22 years have told or said would be desirable for Me

Bocharova I.V.
09.08.2004, 20:19
Oksana! After sorts or labors vision (at presence of a myopia) can decrease, but not always.
At mope-eyed people the sclera of an eye "weak", after sorts or labors (attempts) can "be stretched or dragged out", in summary the degree of a myopia increases or is enlarged. And if operation will make (calculation will be on one digits, and then digits (-) can change, t. e. Return to a former refraction) and result of operation will be "0".