PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Job has always been connected with a computer, always all was normal, but where...

Maria
04.08.2004, 18:46
Job has always been connected with a computer, always all was normal, but gde-that eyes one year ago began to get tired - after 4 5 business hours the head, an erythema and rez has started to hurt or be ill;be sick in opinion of. Some time it was rescueed or saved;salvaged by drops, like " natural tear ", but as a result has decided to descend or go in good clinic. Have made inspection with zakapyvaniem Atropinum, have as a result found the latent hyperopia + 4. Have appointed or nominated glasses or spots for constant wearing + 1, and for job close + 2, 5. It was recommended to increase or enlarge each 3 4 months force of glasses on + 0, 5 while she will not reach up to + 3, 5 4 for a distance. Up to + 1, 5 all was normal, but since + 2 problems - have begun in the morning as soon as you put on, it is visible normally, but literally through chas-two all becomes absolutely not sharp. Month I can not already get used. In the morning vision in them unit, and day 0, 7 0, 8. The doctor has disposed to suffer or bear and get used. Have checked up today after Atropinum - it is visible sharply in only at + 3, 5 4, and the Doctor once again today has confirmed necessity of gradual augmentation of force of glasses or spots. In the childhood wore pljusovye glasses or spots from early age of years up to 14 15, then them have cancelled. At the moment of a cancelling was + 3. By the way, the surveyed doctor strongly swore - as though it was not necessary to cancel at school, and to wear and further as that "have removed or have taken off" them and has led to problems now. Now to me 23 years.
Advise, please, that to me to do or make? I drive or carry the machine or car, therefore it would be desirable to see afar well, and it well is not combined in any way with demands of the doctor.

child
07.08.2004, 14:04
Construct to itself new garage, and that yours is sick terrible, rural any, however, as well as you.