PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me, so to say the got strabismus... In a life it is not appreciable, but...

Oleg
04.08.2004, 20:04
At me, so to say the got strabismus... In a life it is not appreciable but if to get accustomed... Besides every year this all becomes more appreciable, and the left eye (which mows) starts to see worse... What to do or make?

Inna
05.08.2004, 13:54
How it has been got? How old are you?

Oleg
05.08.2004, 22:58
To me 27.
Years in 5 began to fork in opinion of... For me it was prikolno and I hid it otroditelej, therefore at once it or this nobody has noticed... Then I began to read on left to a side closing the left eye an arm or a hand - to me so it was more convenient... Mum has noticed, when to me was 16.. But as doctors have told or said was late... Now if I close the right eye and I look only left the head after a while starts to hurt and be turned or be ill and be turned;be sick and be turned, and the image is a little bit worse, to have to strain an eye, what to make out a thing...

Ryzhkov S.V.
06.08.2004, 05:11
Already late. poprobyvat it is possible, but...

Oleg
07.08.2004, 08:30
Why late? In what a problem? You not the first doctor who it speaks, but the reason does not explain...

Sachkova O.J.
07.08.2004, 13:24
To treat a strabismus it is possible at any age, you should address in specialized kliniku-scientific research institute GB it or him Gelmgoltsa, scientific research institute MHG it or him Fedorova, the Ophthalmologic hospital and dr