PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. Breed of activity I should work long...

Vtlk
05.08.2004, 10:51
Hello, the doctor.
Breed of activity I should work long behind a computer. Recently eyes began to get tired quickly. I close eyes also such sensation, as though on centuries or blepharons sand. The eyeglobe as though something squeezes it or him recently began to hurt or be ill;be sick. What can advise? What can tell or say in occasion of any "computer" glasses or spots? It is necessary to buy or purchase, or it is the next advertising? What hygienic norms or rates of job behind the monitor in general exist?
p. s. Visual acuity while in norm or rate - checked on a medical board, the truth then the eye did not hurt or be ill;be sick.

Sachkova O.J.
05.08.2004, 16:39
The continuous duty behind a computer causes appreciable visual and mental overwork, which signs you and describe. Reduce an operating time, do not sit close to the screen (not less than 70 sm), provide absence of patches of light on the screen, do or make breaks in job each 20 30 minutes, distract from the screen. Computer glasses or spots do not help or assist.