PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And again demodeks Hello, dear doctors! Recently placed pair soo...

AlexL
05.08.2004, 02:57
And again demodeks
Hello, dear doctors!
Recently placed pair reports on this subject
For example,
http: // 03. ru/oftalmology/? action = display and message = 231719
(Only in itself it is not absolutely exact ukazal-eyes are poured by a blood
And slightly slezjatsja not then - when ointment gets in them (such at me does not happen),
And then - when still only I put or render Calendulae on a blepharon, t. e. She still on has adjoined with mucous eyes!,
Only with a skin, and eyes at once redden.)
But there were new questions.
In advance I apologize for their possible or probable tactlessness..
Just descended or went in Omsk regional ophthalmologic
bolnichku. Has handed over analyses. Demodeks is everywhere. I ask those who in a cabinet or study
The same question: " eyes redden from " one only a kind " Calendulaes, it is normal? "
The sister (seems) vspleskivaet arms or hand and speaks: " means - at you negative reaction to Calendulae,
It is impossible eye so to excruciate. And in general Calendulae and Unguentum Zinci (Ichthyolum, Lanolinum, Vaselinum, Zincum)
Are noneffective! Now we treat in the new way ".
And what? I am or be interested.
" Go on reception - to you will tell! ".
Problem in that: 1. priyom-that paid - for me money appreciable.
2. The prescription of treatment (Calendulae + ointment + karbahol/tsiprolet) has been given to me in ih-to hospital half a year back! (then I, on the contrary, wanted on reception, but to me have told or said: demodeks-nonsense, are treated here tak-that, do not borrow or occupy time in vain),
About its or his efficiency I had even a small polemic with the ophthalmologist of your site
ZHidkovoj. Century on January, 30th 2001 14 : 29 : 00, on January, 31st 2001 14 : 54 : 49 (this time of its or her answers) and hardly later.
As a whole, how much or as far as I have understood, she has approved it or him, only did not advise to use antibiotics, that I and have made.
And so questions the following:
Whether 1. there is this "new" way of treatment? Or from me they simply wish to receive money?
2. If is - tell or say it or him, please.
3. And Calendulae - whether the truth, what she, so, harms to my eyes more, than treats? And how to be?
In advance I thank.

Sachkova O.J.
05.08.2004, 08:06
Highly effective treatment demodeksa at present is not present, t. To. Disease is connected first of all with immunologic and metabolic disturbances so it is necessary to be treated first of all at the therapist. Local terapija-processing of edges or territories of blepharons of 70 % by a solution of alcohol with an Aether (under the prescription) + obrabrtka skins in the field of brows, a forehead, wings of a nose, a chin, external acoustical prohoda-twice with an interval of 15 mines up to ointments; ointment "Demalon" + ointment "Prenatsid" in the ratio 1/1 to grease edges or territories of blepharons twice day, in current of 25 days. Regular massage of blepharons. Anything newer I do not know