PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My mum (62 years, a myopia - 5) the last some days complains on at...

Anastas
23.07.2004, 16:32
My mum (62 years, a myopia - 5) the last some days complains of deterioration of vision. Before one eye "veil", " all as in a fog ". Unfortunately, the nearest week she cannot address to the doctor as is zagorodom and will arrive to city only in a week. What is it can be, how much seriously? Whether it is possible for something to undertake independently, up to the reference or manipulation to the doctor?
Thanks.

Grigory Gennadievich
26.07.2004, 00:16
Uvazhemaja Anastas! What zagorod?!!! Urgently to the doctor! And than before subjects it is better. It can be anything you like, down to amotio or detachment of a retina. To hesitate in any case it is impossible. You cannot independently undertake anything, as the diagnosis is not established or installed yet, but in any case physical job is counter-indicative.

Bocharova I.V.
27.07.2004, 11:19
Anastas! With vision of a joke are bad, and the ophthalmotonus has suddenly raised or increased if in time to not arrange, it is possible to lose vision in general. It is urgently necessary to be surveyed.
Result or Bring it or her in me on consultation. Consultation domiciliary within the limits of Moscow and the nearest Moscow suburbs is possible or probable. Call in registry of an out-patient department (the Out-patient department 2 it. Semashko
t. 238 38 40)