PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a following problem: at bright solar (!) light a cart...

Valery
24.07.2004, 04:23
Hello! At me a following problem: at bright solar (!) light there is a strange defect of vision - on the image there are translucent or semidiaphanous maculae and if to them attentively to get accustomed it becomes visible, what is it cells, just such what draw in textbooks in biology. At movement of an eyeglobe they "float" after it or him. Such impression, that inside of an eye not all liquid is transparent. All this occurs or happens at a sunlight and a luminescence of the computer monitor, but practically is not appreciable at electric illumination or coverage in a room.
Explain, please, what's the matter. This problem at me since the childhood.
Thankful in advance.
Valery.

Grigory Gennadievich
25.07.2004, 14:54
Dear Valery! This disturbance of structure or frame of a vitreous. It is not dangerous to vision. Unfortunately, I do not know even your age, soputsvujushchih the diseases, similar signs as shows praktaka, can specify disturbance of a metabolism. But, basically, it is not dangerous.
Leave the electron address, we shall understand. The doctor ophthalmologist Grigory Gennadievich

Valery
27.07.2004, 09:43
Dear Grigory Gennadievich! It is more than thanks for your answer!
As to my age me 20 years, and about accompanying disease to tell or say something it is difficult, as I can not know, it is necessary to pay attention to which illnesses or diseases. I remember only that diagnosed me " vigeto-vascular distanija ", any disturbances in vessels of a brain and t. Item Iz-for it or this happen frequent headaches during which I start as though more often to notice the defect of vision.
And more I cannot longly look, not blinking, and in general there is a habit to rub eyes.
About the metabolism of anything I can not tell or say, as in general badly I understand, what is it such.
If any information is necessary still, I shall necessarily write.
Many thanks!
Yours faithfully, Valery.
P. S. Mine e-mail: valery_pecheykin@rambler. ru