PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! To me 42 years. Very strong fatigability of eyes. Plus not you...

Sergey
25.07.2004, 19:38
The dear doctor!
To me 42 years. Very strong fatigability of eyes. Plus I do not maintain a daylight - constantly shchurus in the afternoon. Difficultly sometimes " to direct sharpness " - longly you get accustomed before the object becomes sharp. Through fatigability of eyes constant sensation of the general or common weariness (kak-). Each eye is separately healthy (1), and here together... Especially right eye causes bezpokojstvo. However, sector of the review at eyes peer, full, I see sideways well enough. Here still rodinka above the right eye appreciable, even hangs above an eye a little and gets in its or his field of vision. In the childhood of an eye slezilis on bright light. After institute some years at a factory worked and constantly got under SVCH-radiation. About 8 years ago at development of a computer of the beginnings it is very sharp: long, at huge brightness, in a dark premise or room.
8 years was engaged in airsport - and there constant sharp pressure differences.
At the doctor of times it was surveyed - an eyeground normal, vision on both unit, an angle of vision usual.
Where to run, what to do or make, prompt, please. All it has very much bothered. Besides it would not be desirable to leave the rights of the driver.

Sachkova O.J.
26.07.2004, 01:58
Most likely at you the latent hyperopia then glasses or spots will help or assist, can, a hypersensibility of eyes to light. Internal survey of the ophthalmologist is necessary