PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I am am hurted with eyes: rez, a burning sensation, a photophobia, neproh...

Alla
23.07.2004, 06:47
Hello, the doctor! I am am hurted with eyes: rez, a burning sensation, a photophobia which is not passing or is not taking place weariness of an eye (it is necessary to read, work on a computer and so forth much) And a headache in the field of a forehead and temples; dacryagogues are not present, on the contrary, more likely " a dry eye ", eyes pure or clean - either pus, or slime, an itch, the ecdysis and is not present abaissement of eyelashes, but veki and eyes red. It was surveyed at the neuropathologist, the endocrinologist, the therapist, did or made KT and so forth inspections. All super! Result of inspection at the ophthalmologist: all in norm or rate, except for a progressing myopia of the left eye iz-for wrong structures of a cornea: one year ago was - 0, 9, now - 0, 85 is what to me 44 years, and the myopia has appeared about 2 years ago (earlier vision was ideal), and earlier that the structure was correct? And a final chord: demodeks! The Diagnosis has been put after the visual survey, no analyses were done or made, its or his (tick or mite) that with open years is visible? Or signs so are obvious, what correctness of statement of the diagnosis of doubt does not cause or cause? It is recommended to process veki in the morning and in the evening miramistinom, to dig in or instill oftalmoseptoneks, then processing blefarogelem. On the Internet has read through a heap of clauses or articles about this parasite, signs a little do not coincide with mine, about treatment and to speak there is nothing... Whether Advise, please, it is necessary to address to other expert or not suetitsja and to carry out prescriptions of the present?

Bocharova I.V.
24.07.2004, 01:01
Alla! That you opisyvaete-it is similar to an asthenopia (t. e. Visual fatigue) which passes or takes place at rest. If these signs are constant, it is similar valid for a chronic blepharitis (an inflammation of edge or territory of blepharons), can be demodekoznoj etiologies (it is necessary to do or make the analysis on demodeks), indirect attributes demodekoza it is visible at survey, is, etc. the reasons. Also considering your age, it is necessary to pick up glasses or spots for job on close distance then there can be a part of your complaints will disappear.