PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Help or Assist me advice or council. At me any strange kind konjunkt...

Tasha
17.07.2004, 05:57
Hello!
Help or Assist me advice or council. At me any strange kind of a conjunctivitis. Allocation in the form of nitok, eyes red, it is sometimes strong slezjatsja, in the mornings cut.
This status already lasts 5 years. The doctor in student's poliklinniketak also could not recollect the name of this illness or disease (spoke, that gde-that read about filamentous konjunktevite):) also has registered drops (levometsitin) which and have not helped or assisted. What to me to do or make?

Ryzhkov S.V.
18.07.2004, 00:36
Gmmm to descend or go to the doctor who remembers to what it or him learned or taught.

Galina
18.07.2004, 14:29
At me in studenchesve was konjuktevit; doctors, drops that did not help or assist, "mud" has got - it has appeared virusnuj, I treated all this 3 months, eyes swam away Membranula or film yellow, that at any udomnom a case washed out pinitsilinom eyes has helped or assisted only, bought benzilpenitsillina sodic salt, diluted 1/2, or 1/1, solfetkoj wiped eyes, or dripped. All has passed or has taken place, but recently to me again has not carried, I am engaged in the same though between treatment has passed or has taken place 7 years. This all iz-that when people talk emotionally, too plentifully allocate a saliva, to which at me weak imunnitet. And more neobhdimo during treatment to change every day a pillowcase, or to overturn a pillow on other party or side, to iron an iron, or to enclose or lay a towel, kotoe it is easier to erase, iron. Try or taste, can also to you will help or assist.

Galina
19.07.2004, 00:31
At me in studenchesve was konjuktevit; doctors, drops that did not help or assist, "mud" has got - it has appeared virusnuj, I treated all this 3 months, eyes swam away Membranula or film yellow, that at any udomnom a case washed out pinitsilinom eyes has helped or assisted only, bought benzilpenitsillina sodic salt, diluted 1/2, or 1/1, solfetkoj wiped eyes, or dripped. All has passed or has taken place, but recently to me again has not carried, I am engaged in the same though between treatment has passed or has taken place 7 years. This all iz-that when people talk emotionally, too plentifully allocate a saliva, to which at me weak imunnitet. And more neobhdimo during treatment to change every day a pillowcase, or to overturn a pillow on other party or side, to iron an iron, or to enclose or lay a towel, kotoe it is easier to erase, iron. Try or taste, can also to you will help or assist.

Svetlana
19.07.2004, 16:21
At me something similar already is more than year. Was at 3 doctors, all was written out with different drops and ointments. All carried out, as a result has remained with the same. Itself has read through a lot of literature and on the Internet. I think, " the Syndrome of a dry eye what is it is called. A filamentous keratitis ".

Sachkova O.J.
20.07.2004, 06:39
Svetlana of the right, it is similar to a syndrome of a dry eye. Apply drops of type Natural tear, Lakrisin, Oftagel and t. Item

Tasha
21.07.2004, 02:49
Thanks big for all advice or councils.
That is this or thus one of incurable diseases?:)
Or these drops pomagajut?