PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After a train eyes began to hurt or be ill;be sick - there were red, slizilis, and tears...

Pavel
16.07.2004, 20:56
After a train eyes began to hurt or be ill;be sick - became red, slizilis, and tears were sticky and the colors of the rust which has swelled up. Was at the doctor.
The doctor has told or said, what is it virus konjuktivit and has registered some medicines: levomitsitin I simply now do not remember the others.
Has passed or Has taken place already enough long time (more than 2 weeks), but only little changes to the best: has passed or has taken place a tumour, have ceased slizitsja. And here the erythema has not disappeared and is not present not present yes ache a bit. Plus to all, now, when during dark time of day I look at a light source - for example on a headlight of the machine or car or light of a lantern or it is simple on a light source, around of it or him there is a round aura, and, only if look the right eye, the left eye sees normally. Also I test a small dyscomfort the right eye, he began seems to see is worse.
I ask to help or assist with advice or council.

Light (oculist)
18.07.2004, 04:58
After poezdo certainly there could be a conjunctivitis, probably you it or him nedolechili and he became chronic. It is necessary to see a doctor, as is uhodshenie visions.