PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Stanislav Vladimirovich! The matter is that I live now in Toronto...

Maks
16.07.2004, 08:21
Dear Stanislav Vladimirovich! The matter is that I live now in Toronto, Canada and to go to Moscow in some hospitals to me difficultly enough in we wash a present status, t. To. Or friends at me there are not present relatives. Here in Toronto a situation with medicine in general and with eye in particular very bad, t. To. Good experts it is not enough and to get to them on reception difficultly. However, for these or it 2 years I could receive some inspection. In particular a tomography of a brain and even a nuclear resonant tomography to me have made. The diagnosis: a congenital hydrocephalus of a brain and a stenosis. However, and the neurosurgeon, and nejrookulist consider or count, that influence of a hydrocephalus on eyes in my concrete case is improbable and is insignificant. Personally even the headache disturbs me very seldom. Therefore I am inclined to agree with them. Inspections of eyes have given nothing: the reason of a pain and doubling to establish or install it was not possible. The assumption has been made, that the pain and doubling are connected with a ring around of the right eye, established or installed for bracing a retina 2 years ago, and t. n. The eye migraine in the left eye in itself and to make with her of anything it is impossible. To me have suggested to remove or take off a ring and after 3 months of meditations and consultations in Boston, in spets. To eye clinic I have agreed. But the result has appeared more, than pitiable: the pain at all is less, and doubling even is stronger, than earlier. In the winter of 2000 I was in Kiev and have passed or have taken place there inspection of eyes and a brain which too nothing has given. Doctors could not establish or install the diagnosis at all. I do not know what now to do or make. The pain not vynosima, especially she is strong in the mornings when I wake up. To me advise to go to Moscow in institute Fedorova. How you think, whether will give it to something? I heard, that in. Fedorova in such problems is not engaged and does or makes only laser correction of vision. Whether eye exercises, for example system of doctor William Bejtsa can help or assist me? Zarannee it is grateful for any help.

Ryzhkov S.V.
17.07.2004, 02:38
The clinic fedorova is engaged, believe, not only laser correction... It is strange, that in Staffs or States and Canada so think... Come, if where to you and will help or assist, only in Moscow. Exercises here it is perfect or absolute at anything...