PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I here back (weeks three as already) have noticed some time...

Oleg
08.07.2004, 22:11
The dear doctor! I here back (weeks three as already) have noticed some time, that began to see oshchutimo worse, especially left eye and in the certain point (sensation of easy or light;mild opacification in the certain point). At me a myopia of an average degree on both eyes (-4.5.. - 5), plus a small astigmatism (-1 ed). Has written off or has copied that the monitor behind which I work much, bad (though he new and under all specifications very much even) and that I I work, from what has decided to reduce volume of job and has replaced the monitor. And today, suddenly casually, mimohodom, has noticed in that eye which noticeably to see began is worse, decent in the sizes a red grid sideways from a pupil. Questions at me two: 1) from what such grid is possible or probable (it is a hemorrhage?); 2) it is the time or temporary phenomenon or deterioration is irreversible? In advance I thank for the answer.

Sachkova O.J.
10.07.2004, 06:50
Under your description it is difficult to make any zakljuchenie-if "grid" raspologaetsja on a conjunctiva of an eyeglobe, it is harmless. Worse the complaint to deterioration of vision, I advise you to seem to the doctor internally.