PDA

Просмотр полной версии : In 12 30 mines has felt a sharp headache in parietal or bregma area, zat in the afternoon...

Malakhov Dima
30.06.2004, 03:22
In 12 30 mines has felt a sharp headache in parietal or bregma area, then a flicker of dark specks before the left eye in the afternoon, has appeared mutnost before the left eye and visual acuity has sharply fallen (always saw 10 line both eyes, now the left eye I see 4). On an eyeground - congestive or stagnant dzn, have sent to the neuropathologist. 2 weeks before have struck in the left eye a fist, whether there can be it consequence or investigation of a trauma? What to do or make?

Sachkova O.J.
30.06.2004, 15:45
Can be consequence or investigation of a trauma, careful inspection and treatment of the neuropathologist and the oculist is necessary, does not agree with diagnozom-at a usual congestive or stagnant disk visual acuity does not decrease. It is necessary to search for something another.

Malakhov Dima
02.07.2004, 02:16
Hello, again was at the oculist, visual acuity on the left eye was restored up to 1. Left d. z. n. - rozovato-a grayish, regional edema with prominentsiej and peripapilljarnyj an edema, veins are sharply expanded, sanguineous. Arteries are expanded. Macular region and periphery in norm or rate. The diagnosis have put again the same - congestive or stagnant d. z. n. (Speak, at the raised or increased intracranial pressure there can be a picture congestive or stagnant d. z. n. And time or temporary depression of visual acuity as in my case.) opacification before an eye still remains, but dark specks already are not present. There is a small morbidity in the top departments of an eyeglobe at pressing on the left eye. Have appointed or nominated a roentgen of a skull in 2 projections, REG and EhoEG. I pass or I take place a trace. Treatment: Magnesia with Novocainum v/in tabl, Pyracetamum in tab. What methods of research still it is necessary to connect m, Cavintonum? Whether correct treatment?

Sachkova O.J.
03.07.2004, 04:45
Congestive or Stagnant disk-cleanly neurologic sign, the ophthalmologist participates only in diagnostics, treatment at the neuropathologist or the neurosurgeon.