PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What is? Help or assist. All life of an eye me did not disturb, and here as though in...

Vadim
27.06.2004, 23:04
What is? Help or assist. All life of an eye me did not disturb, and here as though in eyes sand sypjat. As though eyes burn some days. Certainly there are red curves on an apple. Vision, after last survey - 1. Day usual, here look: I rise in 7 mornings, study, job (behind a computer about 6 hours), I move on the car. I Go to bed at 24 o'clock. What is it such?

Ryzhkov S.V.
28.06.2004, 02:49
Perhaps, usual konjuktivit. And can, and overwork. By the way, this sensation at all of you or from something passes or takes place time?

Vadim
28.06.2004, 09:09
Is not present not constantly, usually to the middle of day. To drip I not probyval, from many agents speak there is an accustoming. When was in holiday, without a computer, did not read, all was normal. Most likely it is weariness. The matter is that when it or this at me was not. Tell or say can be to me it is necessary pokapat tears isskustvennyj (I in archive about them read). From them there is an accustoming or it is necessary poprobyvat to do or make by tea leaves of tea of a lotion, if yes, as?
Thanks.

Sachkova O.J.
29.06.2004, 22:45
Tea tea leaves will help or assist with your case a little, and tear natural can drip how much want. At job with a computer the quantity or amount of blinkings decreases, therefore there can be a sensation of dryness in opinion of. If you have more than 35 years, probably, there is a necessity for glasses or spots for a computer (and readings)

Vadim
30.06.2004, 02:34
Many thanks all who has responded. I have understood all, just now cunningly. With enthusiasm I work in front of the monitor did not notice, that vibrates and is strong enough, that - to mine strongly affects on weariness in opinion of. Years to me 20 more and consequently I have thought suddenly.
Once again thanks.