PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the doctor! Was on inspection at the doctor. At inspection glaznog...

Anna
27.06.2004, 09:30
Good afternoon, the doctor! Was on inspection at the doctor. At inspection of eye day on the right eye small break of a retina was found out. The doctor recommends to make laser coagulation of a retina. In the near future I plan pregnancy. As a matter of fact, a question at me one - what percent or interest of complications at such operation? Whether there are complications? Than they can threaten? Whether the doctor if so it is possible to be expressed, "miss" at this procedure can. In advance thanks for the answer.

Bocharova I.V.
28.06.2004, 21:49
In your situation it is necessary to do or make lazerkoaguljatsiju retinas (% oslozhnenj it is insignificant).
It will be dangerous if to not make it or her and during sorts or labors retina exfoliates, then blindness.
Solve.

child
29.06.2004, 16:46
At such position lazerkoaguljatsija - it is obligatory. And besides observation of the expert on a retina in current of all life is necessary. Besides it or this, it is necessary to know, that at dystrophias of a retina (outside of zavisimsoti from a status of a retina at the moment of pregnancy) it is necessary to consider or examine and a question on a way of a delivery (natural labors or cesarean). Basically at correct conducting patsentki from the ophthalmologist and the gynecologist of a dystrophia of a retina are not CONTRAINDICATIONS To PREGNANCY.