PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 6 mes at me slezilsja an eye, tear, after numerous obra to be exact flew...

Anita
26.06.2004, 19:34
6 mes at me slezilsja an eye, tear to be exact flew, after the numerous reference or manipulation to the oculist to me have appointed or nominated to examine plaintive kaknal by means of a needle, very morbid procedure. The liquid has started to be allocated for 3 times, has told or said eshchee 2-3 procedures what will follow further, whether seriously it? What tactics of treatment, otvette is more detailed please!

Bocharova I.V.
27.06.2004, 12:38
Anita at you likely was a stenosis (occlusion) of the plaintive channel, and vsledsvtie it or this tear from an eye did not leave. Such can be after inflammatory diseases as organ of vision, and ENT organs (an inflammation of a mucosa of a nose), etc.
Treat by intubation and a lavage of the plaintive channel, the liquid should pass or take place in a nose, t. To. The plaintive channel opens in a nasal cavity.

Anita
28.06.2004, 04:26
Thanks big! To me have appointed or nominated operation with the purpose of a drainage doplnitelnoj cavities, whether we shall look or see it will help or assist.