PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I would like to hear your opinion on such question. At doch...

TATJANA
24.06.2004, 09:56
Hello! I would like to hear your opinion on such question. At the daughter a high degree of a myopia. She wears contact lenses. Sechas she should pass final examinations. The doctor has recommended to get at it or her the American preparation containing an extract of a bilberry (in kapsulah-100 sht on 60 mg, enough dear or expensive). I often saw preparations of this firm at other doctors of our hospital, - visible at them the contract on deliveries is concluded. Houses I have found out absence on packing of the summary in Russian. How you consider or count, such can be admissible? Whether is it a fake?

Alexander
25.06.2004, 06:23
Preparations of a bilberry are effective enough. But that to you predlozhili-it, possibly, production of one of networks MLM, is possible or probable she and it is quite good, but in a usual drugstore you buy or purchase nemenee efektivnyj a preparation tojzhe bilberries for much smaller money.
Except for togo-I advise to be careful of hospitals where such business prospers. Very much often such doctors are unscrpulous. Some time I has been closely enough connected with one of similar firm-has seen enough of it so if interesno-I can share impressions.

Zhidkova T.V.
26.06.2004, 20:13
I can result or bring to YOU the prices for preparations of a bilberry: Mirtiline Forte - 330., Adruzen TSinko - 400.