PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me in current of several years a dyscomfort in the field of left in...

Victoria
25.06.2004, 07:03
Hello! At me in current of several years a dyscomfort in the field of the left upper eyelid. It became any lax, especially at a view upwards, very hardly to keep an eye in the concentrated status, to me hardly to look the interlocutor in the face, to read, watch TV, shchuritsja on the sun (the muscle as if is not reduced). In the course of time I had an ecchymosis under this eye and in the mornings he happens swelled. Ophthalmologists speak, that with a muscle that's all right, the eye in fact is not limited in movement. On my sensations he even slightly vypuchen. From the left party or side even the frontal muscle began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Help or assist, I do not know what to do or make!!! It occurs or happens 7 years. It can be possible kak-to survey that an eye and muscles to find out what's the matter?
In advance I thank for the answer.
Vick, 25 years

Zhidkova T.V.
26.06.2004, 09:46
Probably, you should pass or take place seryoznoe inspection to find out what's the matter. Can consultation of the neuropathologist is necessary. Can come to me on reception. Your contact phone send on tamara@03. ru I to you I shall call back.