PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, At me the high myopia, long time wore kontak...

viktoria
17.06.2004, 06:46
The dear doctor,
At me the high myopia, long time wore contact lenses, has then passed again on ochkii in connection with that have found out an infection in the summer and even diagnosed a keratitis. I have passed or have taken place treatment which the doctor and after it or him local experts recommended (I am at job in other country) skahali that that's all right and lenses can be put on. But through nekootoroe time I on the left eye had a blister or bleb as to me have told or said a cyst, he to me did not stir or prevent, but I have decided to stop to wear lenses and to address to the doctor. At mine obroashchenii the local doctor has told or said what is it not svjazanonaprjamuju with lenses and should pass or take place itself and if is not present it is necessary to do or make operation on excision of this cyst. Whether prompt, please, there is all taki others variranty treatments except for operation? How much or As far as I remember in the childhood uu me there was a similar problem and me treated drops "Deksameiazon" and more what that an oculentum. What medicines can use in my case? Whether it is necessary to ask to pick up their local analogues?

Sachkova O.J.
20.06.2004, 05:57
The cyst of a conjunctiva quite could be formed on a background of a conjunctivitis, with lenses it is valid can and is connected. I completely agree with your doctor if will not pass or not take place itself, operation is possible or probable in two sluchajah-if the cyst to you stirs or prevents kosmeticheski or there are difficulties at wearing KL.

viktoria
23.06.2004, 12:41
Thanks for the answer, but whether it is necessary to try or taste antiallergic preparations or other medicines before? Same Dexamethazonum? In general that konjuktivita at me last time was not.

Sachkova O.J.
25.06.2004, 06:49
2 3 times in current of 10 days are possible pokapat Dexamethazonum or analogues, but better under observation of the doctor.