PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me two sons (13 and 5 years) have miopichesky an astigmatism high stepe...

Sveta
18.06.2004, 04:53
At me two sons (13 and 5 years) have miopichesky an astigmatism of the high degree, one child even is on physical inability, at another physical inability in doubt. To both in the age of 5 6 years have made skleroplplastiku, every spring and autumn we pass or we take place course of treatment taufonom and vitamins, houses do or make some months gymnastics for eyes and a flare. Visual acuity is not a lot of uluchshelas. But it would be desirable, that at children would disappear potologija eyes (At one pr.-11/-6 a lion.-11/-7, at another a lion.-7/-5 - pr.-5). What nibud exists and where is?

Sachkova O.J.
18.06.2004, 11:13
To cure anomalies of a refraction it is impossible. After 18 years it is possible to perform refractive operation, sejchas-only adequate correction by glasses or spots or contact lenses for prophylaxis of an amblyopia.

Sveta
20.06.2004, 03:09
Hello, thanks for the answer to my question. Also it would be desirable to receive the answer to a following question, at me same potologija an eye and operation a keratotomy is made, I see where that 3 5 lines, each time on a miscellaneous. Priobsledovanii eyes recently have found out not greater or big ochazhki dystrophias of a retina, offer laser barazh, but at me suspicion, what is it simply what to fleece as very much to many patients with bad vision appoint or nominate this procedure