PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me 24 years. Problems with vision never was. On job I sit at kompjut...

Irina
12.06.2004, 12:30
To me 24 years. Problems with vision never was. On job I sit at a computer of 8 hours per day, and last time often I feel weariness in opinion of, sometimes a tingling as at overwork, sometimes some mutnost. Thus vision does not worsen, but I feel, that the computer can spoil to me eyes. Advise as to prevent it. Whether there are ways except for radical - to change job? Thanks!

JUlja
14.06.2004, 04:05
Excuse, I "shall get" up to the doctor. I had same problems, iz-for a computer, the Doctor has advised glasses or spots with protection against a computer, they without pljusov-minuses, but with spets. A covering, I shall not tell or say, that 100 protsentno the strain helps or assists, but much less, try or taste, at once will feel,

Irina
15.06.2004, 17:16
JUlja, thanks, instead of will prompt, where such to get?

JUlja
16.06.2004, 02:12
I have reserved in the neigbour (she works in optics or optician), but saw in 2 nearby opticians, I think it not a problem and not such a rarity, And where do you live?

Irina
17.06.2004, 09:43
In Moscow, in the center

Irina
18.06.2004, 10:35
You have not responded me... To me 24 years. Problems with vision never was. On job I sit at a computer of 8 hours per day, and last time often I feel weariness in opinion of, sometimes a tingling as at overwork, sometimes some mutnost. Thus vision does not worsen, but I feel, that the computer can spoil to me eyes. Advise as to prevent it. Whether there are ways except for radical - to change job? Thanks!

JUlja
18.06.2004, 21:31
Well In the center I think it at all a problem, to find such glasses or spots, come into any decent optics, My-that in Zelenograde, and that can be found, Stojai at us depending on a frame: from 900 up to 3500.