PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Approximately 10 years ago there was a ptosis, it is sometimes expressed a pain...

Katya
17.06.2004, 08:20
Hello. Approximately 10 years ago there was a ptosis, sometimes it is expressed more or less (the size of a palpebral fissure), depends on weariness is more often. During more appreciable I feel a burning sensation, weariness of an eye, gravity in a century or blepharon. Tried or tasted electrical stimulations, darsonval, an electrophoresis, but except for a headache it has not given anything. What research can be made for definition of the reason and what is possible predprinjat-doctors dissuade from operation (the pupil is not covered iz-for centuries or blepharons, vision does not suffer)??? Thanks.

Bocharova I.V.
17.06.2004, 19:54
Katya! The reasons of a ptosis are various: it is (a lot of) disease of nervous system, an intoxication, an infection, even caries of a teeth (under the literature), traumas, etc.
e. There was a lesion of a third cranial nerve.
In view of what he at you 10 years except for surgery nothing will help or assist. If strongly does not disturb, it is necessary to get used, that I think you and have made. Consult internally with the good neuropathologist.