PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me of 25 years. At me last 3 4 years began to worsen zreni...

Ekaterina
17.06.2004, 01:28
Hello! To me of 25 years. At me last 3 4 years vision (before always was 1.0/1.0) began to worsen. I connect or bind it with job on a computer. 3 years ago addressed to the oculist, vision was 5.0/5.0., but the oculist has told or said, that if now you will dress glasses or spots then them you will not remove or will not take off, and vision like not strongly bad. Now I do not work, but I study on correspondence and have noticed, that during session vision sharply decreases. All anything, but is badly visible from a board, badly it is necessary shchuritsja when I watch TV, I do not see number or room marshrutok and. t. d. Me it became simple to irritate it. Between sessions kak-that improves a little, but then all anew. The matter is that the oculist at us in city one. I vsyo-taki think to write out glasses or spots, to wear them during session and at viewing the TV. Whether .esli at me vision 5.0/5.0 or hardly below it is necessary to me to do or make or follow it to advice or council of our oculist? Whether it is possible kak-to improve that vision at my age? spasibo/

Bocharova I.V.
17.06.2004, 10:05
See below