PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son of 2 weeks. After an extract from a maternity home at it or him began to appear vydel...

Irina
15.06.2004, 04:11
To my son of 2 weeks. After an extract from a maternity home at it or him began to appear allocation from one glazika yellow color. In the morning glazik sticks together. The pediatrist has advised to wash out glazik tea leaves of tea. I do or make it 10 days (5 8) times touch and dazhekapala on one drop, but nothing helps or assists. Also does not help or assist nastoj camomiles. That it is possible to make. Thanks.

Natalia
16.06.2004, 03:48
To address to more competent doctor.

Ljuda
17.06.2004, 08:25
My son had the same simtomy but on both eyes and then to us diagnosed "dacryocystitis" (if to me memory does not change - 8 years have passed or have taken place), to put it briefly - the plaintive canaliculus is not opened or open...
Advised to wash out tea and to mass! Internal corners zlaz (just that this canaliculus has opened). If has not helped or assisted, threatened us dakrioskopija (besides for the name of operation I do not warrant or vouch).
Probably at you already and so all has passed or has taken place for 10 dnej-that or you have found the expert and with all have consulted... But if is not present - that can my data to you will appear are useful...