PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zdrastvujte. I already wrote to you about that that at me between an eye and a nose podkozhn...

TASHA
16.06.2004, 02:08
zdrastvujte. I already wrote to you about that that at me between an eye and a nose a hypodermic tumour. Probably she presses on plaintive the channel and consequently at me from this eye pereodicheski tear flows. You to me have advised to address on Mamonovsky per. I there have gone also to me have registered drops with an antibiotic ("Tobreks"). But me have not told or said the diagnosis. 7 10 days and if will not pass or not take place have told or said what to drip it is necessary to take a direction in regional poliklinnike and to arrive to them. To me ineteresno, from what these drops??? Also what can be, if they will not help or assist me???

Light (oculist)
16.06.2004, 17:14
It is an antibiotic, means doctors have seen at you an inflammation and have appointed or nominated a medicine for treatment. In advance to guess it is not necessary, will help or assist - well, will not help or assist - take a direction and be surveyed in more detail.