PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, please advise what to do or make with the bursted vessels with gla...

Alexander
03.06.2004, 13:30
Hello, please advise what to do or make with the bursted vessels with eyes, at me they have bursted already very much for a long time, and have not passed or have not taken place, I then dripped a potassium an iodine, according to the doctor, but have not helped or assisted, I do not know what to do or make prompt please.
Thanks in advance.

Grigory Gennadievich
05.06.2004, 03:36
Dear Alexander! You them do not rub? And what exactly has not passed or has not taken place, a hemorrhage? And how much is more exact " very much for a long time "? Week, month, year, or 10 years?
The doctor ophthalmologist Grigory Gennadievich.

Alexander
07.06.2004, 23:07
Do not pass or Take place already in current 2 years, the hemorrhage too is not present, have simply remained karichnevye maculae. They do not disturb me, by way of to be scratched or hurt or be scratched or be ill;be scratched or be, therefore I do not touch or tamper with them. It would be desirable for them to clean or remove simply. Whether it is possible for something to make with them?
Thanks for your attention, yours faithfully Alexander.

Grigory Gennadievich
11.06.2004, 04:58
It is essentially possible. And whether costs or stands? Harm from them will not be. What for to disturb eyes once again?

Alexander
11.06.2004, 21:29
Grigory Gennadievich, they are very appreciable and on mine are not so pleasant to associates and me, prompt what agents it is possible to remove them.
Thanks.

Grigory Gennadievich
11.06.2004, 23:46
These are adjournment of a pigment, it is conservative them not rassosat. Seem internally to the surgeon to the ophthalmologist.