PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Very longly I can not cure a conjunctivitis. Displays sl...

Sergey
09.06.2004, 18:27
The dear doctor! Very longly I can not cure a conjunctivitis. Displays following - in the mornings very red eyes and small allocation in the form of an elastic string. After the erythema falls down a little. And the left eye reddens more strongly. Doctors put different diagnoses: a virus conjunctivitis (but analyses have shown, that viruses are not present), an allergic conjunctivitis (though at me an allergy on what was not), a boring contact lenses (has ceased to wear them - differences any).
Dexamethazonum was treated by Albucidum (in the beginning), an interferon, Unguentum Tetracyclini, kolbiatsin, kvinaks. Washed out Furacilinum. Dexamethazonum well helps or assists, but only cease to dig in or instill it or him, all begins all over again. What to do or make?!!!

Sachkova O.J.
10.06.2004, 18:50
Try or Taste Garazon on 1 kap 2 3 times a day within 10 14 days, under your description it is more similar to allergic process though, certainly, it is better to look or see. I do not think, that is necessary otkayvatsja from KL, possible to change KL or a kind of a solution which use.

Valentine
11.06.2004, 12:10
At me precisely such problems, since March. There was no day that I did not drip something. How checked on viruses - by birth or crop from a conjunctiva? Has made a nyxis from an allergy "Diprospan", nothing has helped or assisted. I am now flied or treated at a homeopathist (computer diagnostics). He has found herpes though I was very longly treated by an oculentum "Veroleks" (she from herpes in opinion of). 2 weeks am flied or treated, the doctor has told or said what to be treated it is necessary longly, now budto-it would become better, but eyes red. Has forbidden, something to drip in eyes.
My address: petrole@rambler. ru