PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. More polu-year I can not already cure a conjunctivitis. Dripped it is scarlet...

Evgenie
03.06.2004, 20:56
Good afternoon. More polu-year I can not already cure a conjunctivitis.
Dripped Albucidum, days ch/z 5 has infected the husband. The doctor in poliklinnike has registered Sofradeks, dripped week, has helped or assisted, but in 2 days signs have returned (eyes and especially veki burns down + simply hurt, veki swell up, eyes slightly reddened, suppurating a little. By the evening and since morning simtomy amplify.) tried to drip again sofradeks, but any more did not help or assist.
Then dripped 20 days Tobreks, with the beginning helped or assisted, then too without effect. In regional
The center have diagnosed an adenoviral conjunctivitis, have registered Oftan-I go, Vitasik
Improvements were not. In holiday was in the eye center in Peter has handed over analyses (soskob on
Adenovirus, crop on flora, soskob on teltsa provacheka) all negative. On centuries or blepharons
Have found out demodekoz, have diagnosed demodekozn. blefo-konjun-t. But treatment
Have appointed or nominated complex (to drip reoferon, Dexamethazonum, tetrats ointment, capsules Pau d " Derko,
Processing of blepharons spirt-an ethereal admixture, and the prepared ointment with Metronidazolum)
It was treated 3 weeks and felt well, but in a week after the termination or ending of treatment
simtomy have renewed. Tried to repeat, but without effect. I apologize for so long
The description. Prompt, that else it is possible to undertake, whether it is necessary to hand over still k-l analyses, where
It is better to address. In advance thanks.

child
05.06.2004, 05:10
Hello! Neither sofradeks, nor oftan now to you are absolutely not necessary, all your treatment is useless. What credit of a virus? It is possible to hand over analyses on everything, and in most cases they will be positive, the main thing how much?