PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me a myopia of a high degree (-8, 0 both eyes), not progres...

Marina
03.06.2004, 04:20
Hello! At me a myopia of a high degree (-8, 0 both eyes), do not progress. About three months ago began to notice, that at a view aside (when one eye at an end of a nose, another at an external angle) arises small doubling. Gl. A bottom or fundus in norm or rate (miopicheskoe, other changes are not present). Why it can be, whether it is possible to correct it. Basically it is strong to me does not stir or prevent, it became simply inconvenient to look aside. At me intracranial pressure is weakly raised or increased (on rez-tatam MRT a brain), other changes on MRT are not present... Vrajai speak, what is it iz-for VCHD. Whether So it or should be dug further to find out the reason.

Sachkova O.J.
04.06.2004, 01:08
Small doubling in extreme positions glaza-the phenomenon normal but if it disturbs you, see a doctor internally.

Marina
05.06.2004, 02:36
With pleasure I shall seem internally as it is possible to communicate with you, mine e-mail: lgr343@mail. ru